Indian Overseas Bank Probationary Officers General Awareness Paper (22-05-2011)
1. => Fiscal Deficit is
Ans. => 4.6
2. => What does S in STRIPS stand for...?
Ans. => Separate
3. => GNP stands for...?
Ans. => Gross National Product
4. => RABI Crops season
Ans. => Oct To Feb
5. => Who amonngst the following has never been the finance minister ?
Ans. => Kamalnath
6. => IFRS stands for ?
Ans. => International Financial Reporting Standards
7. => GST Will Replace ?
Ans. => VAT
8. => Yuan is the currency of ..?
Ans. => China
9. => KYC means...?
Ans. => Know your clint
10. => SEBI is a.....?
Ans. => Statuory body
11 => BASEL 2 has ..?
Ans. => 3 Pillars
12. => Common currency for European Union is...?
Ans. => Euro
13. => Which of the following book is written by Vikram Seth ?
Ans. => A suitable boy
14. => Which of the following problem is solved by IMF ?
Ans. => Problem of Trade in member countries
15. => Reverse Repo is used to ?
Ans. => Inject liqudity
16. => BIFR stands for ?
Ans. => Bureau of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
17. => What is current SLR ?
Ans. => 24%
18. => In CBS what does C stands for..?
Ans. => Core
19. => According to reports, which of the following countries will have maximum GDP in 2011-12 ?
Ans. => China
20. => Which of the following is plastic money..?
Ans. => Credit Cards, Debit cards
21. => Which of the following scheme is related to Financial Inclusion ..?
Ans. => Swabhiman
22. => Which of the following countries were unaffected by recession..?
Ans. => India and China
23. => What is bridge loan..?
Ans. => A bridge loan is interim financing for an individual or business until permanent or the next stage of financing can be obtained
24. => Which sector contributes maximum in GDP ?
Ans. => Service sector
25. => What does ERP stands for...?
Ans. => Enterprise Resource Planning
26. => Who looks after Investor Protection Fund ?
Ans. => BOMBAY STOCK EXCHANGE