Tax Assistant ( Sell Tax, Rajasthan ) GK Paper
Tax Assistant - GK Paper
1. which one of the following has been declared as World Heritage Site in 2010 ?
Ans. Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
2. Sanskrit has been given the status of second official language in 2010 by
3. Kalibanga civilization was discovered by
Ans. A. Ghosh
4. The Guardian of Prithviraj Chauhan (Third) was
Ans. Karpuri Devi
5. Ruler of Marwar who opposed Mughals was
Ans. chandra Sen
6. 'Hichki' is a famous
Ans. Folk song
7. Which one of the following is famous for 'Hela Khyal' Competition ?
Ans. Lalsot, Dause
8. Who is the winner of gold medal at Athens Para Olympic 2004 ?
Ans. Devendra Jhajharia
9. How many Indians have so far received Nobel Prize ?
10. If the Celsius temperature is 100. the Fahrenheit temperature will be
11. What does Roman Numeral XL stand for
12. Right to information if India is
Ans. Legal Right
13. When a ship floats on the water
Ans. The mass of water displaced is equal to the mass of ship
14. The State having highest schedule caste population is
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
15. Which is the duration of Eleventh Five Year Plan ?
16. Which of these remains of the Gupta Empire is the Western Indian City of Ajanta most notable for?
Ans. Cave Painting
17. Who was the Prime Minister of Nandas ?
18. Kautilya and Panani were the products of which one of the following ancient Indian universities?
19. Which Mughal Emperor was deported to Ranoon by the British ?
Ans. Bahadur Shah II
20. The first to start a joint stock company to trade with India were the
21. Which was the largest and richest among the Princely States of pre Independence period?
22. The words 'Satyameva Jayate' inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of Indian are taken from
Ans. Mundak Upanishad
23. The Upanishads were translated into Persian by the orders of
Ans. Dara Shikoh
24. Who was writer of " Maha Bharat"?
Ans. Ved Vyas
25. Which of the following words were added in the Preamble of the Constitution of India by the 42 Amendment ?
Ans. Secular, Socialist
26. How many total medals were won by India in 2010 Commonwealth Games?
27. During whose reign Mewar came to conclude peace treaty with Mughals ?
28. In which region of Rajasthan Ghoomar is held ?
29. Where is Camel Festival held ?
30. Where is Tejaji Festival held ?
31. Who is Bhomiyan in Rajasthani Culture ?
Ans. Local deity
32. Which musical instrument is used while reciting Pabuji ki Phad ?
33. Dilwara Temple is the example of
Ans. Jain architecture
34. Which of the following bills cannot be introduced first in the Rajya Sabha ?
Ans. Money Bills
35. World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on
Ans. March 15
36. Which national highway does not pass from rajathan ?
Ans. National Highway No. 18
37. What is the approximate area of Rajasthan ?
Ans. 342239 sq. km
38. How many members are elected in Rajya Sabha from Rajasthan ?
39. Who is the Secretary General of UNO ?
Ans. ban ki Moon
40. How much area of India is occupied by Rajasthan ?
Ans. 10.4 %
41. Which city is more suitable for selling electric blankets ?
42. International Literacy Day is celebrated on
Ans. 24th March
43. Which one of the following has been honored by the award of Padmashri in the field of literature and education on 25 th January 2011 ?
Ans. Chandra Prakash Deval
44. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - UAV, Rustom - I was successfully tested on
Ans. 16 Oct., 2010
45. Birth Place of Maharana Pratap is
Ans. Kumbhalagarh Fort
46. The economic growth rate of Rajasthan during the year 2010-11 has been
47. Physical Education and Sports University is proposed to be established at which place in Rajathan ?
48. Sitamata wild life sanctuary is located in
Ans. Pratapgarh district
49. Jaitsagar lake is located in
Ans. Bundi district
50. Which one of the following is the first bank in India to introduce biometric ATM ?
Ans. bank of Baroda